Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Maya (Manju) Dwajan

Are We willing to Receive???!! Surprised?..... We wall up so much that even if the help is right in front, we fail to recognize and ASK.
Two weeks ago, was traveling from Mumbai to Surat... All the hustle bustle of everyone getting in, adjusting the luggages happened. I overheard the conversation of making and sending some oils and medicine, before the person got off the train. Once the train started and we were on our way... I asked this gentleman.. What he did and what was the medicines all about??? And that opened a treasure chest for me.
I have been in a phase , where my body kicked up fantastic intensities, nothing seemed to be working. Though I could create Magic for others... my own body was resistant and throwing tantrums. I withdrew from everything... All professional activities... All Energy work !
The gentleman's name is Dr. O P Verma, he specializes in Cancer Cure through Budwig protocol. (NO I DON'T have cancer.. lest everyone jumps in to conclusions). He was so gracious... He sent me the books, many reading material on FLAXSEED and also put me on to the source where I can get the right material. It's been few days since I have started... I can see the difference in my body
Sharing his book and a snap shot of the you tube. Gratitude to you Dr Verma and Mohit Ji .. You were literally God sent.
If you are Open to Receiving... If you Believe in Magic and Miracles.... It can happen anytime... Anywhere



Friends, She is Maya (Manju) Dwajan... I met her recently when I was travelling from Mumbai to Kota. I am proud that such an angle is my friend. She is a spiritual person. She is a Yoga expert, a Saint, a Healer, a Teacher and a motivator. She is self-employed and works for Access Consciousness and Founder of EVOLVE. She also worked in Appolo Hospital and CDR Hospitals, Hyderabad. Big hands for her. Dr O P Verma

No comments:

मैं गेहूं हूँ

लेखक डॉ. ओ.पी.वर्मा    मैं किसी पहचान का नहीं हूं मोहताज  मेरा नाम गेहूँ है, मैं भोजन का हूँ सरताज  अडानी, अंबानी को रखता हूँ मुट्ठी में  टा...